IMAC utilizes the surface bonds between the proteins and the histidine residues (or Trp and Cys) binding with divalent metal ions (e.g. Ni2+, Cu2+, Zn2+, Co2+) immobilized via a chelating ligand. Purifying His‐tagged recombinant proteins by immobilized metal affinity chromatography (IMAC) continues to grow in popularity. Nickel (Ni2+) is the most commonly used metal ion in IMAC purifications. Both Ni-IDA resin and Ni-NTA resin have higher binding capacities for histidine than other resins with cobalt or other divalent cations. EBL mam-50 series provides different type resin available for the changeable samples.
EBL mam-50 His_Super has lower metal ion leaking, can be compatible with solutions containing EDTA or other chelators and reducers and let us directly purify target protein without dialyzing or buffer changing.
EBL AM-50 series use polyacrylate medium and fully optimize the arm technology for coupling ligands to this matrix. By this, an excellent combination of high binding capacity, high performance and high flow rate addressed. Furthermore, leakage of Ni2+ ions is minimized.
- An excellent mechanical and chemical stability.
- Extremely high dynamic binding capacity (DBC), DOUBLED comparing to the products provided by other manufacturer.
- High protein binding capacity and minimal leakage of Ni2+ ions
- Extremely stable in high and low pH with excellent mechanical property.
- Compatible with a very wide range of reducing agents, detergents, and other additives
- EBL mam-50 His_Super has high tolerability to EDTA (up to 0.1M) and reduct reagents such as 2-Mer (up to 30mM)
|Particle Size (μm)||50 ± 5 %|
|Pore Size (Å)||800|
|Bead Matrix||Highly cross‐linked polyacrylate polymer|
|Ligand Density||≈150 μmol Ni2+|
|Dynamic Binding Capacity (g/ml)||≈90 mg His‐tagged protein/ml medium|
|Max. Linear Flow Rate (cm/h)||≦1800|
|Suggested Flow Rate (cm/h)||150-700|
|Chemical Stability||0.01 M HCl, 0.5 M NaOH. Sustained for 1 week at 40 °C.
1 M NaOH, 70 % acetic acid. Sustained for 12 h.
2 % SDS. Sustained for 1 h.
30 % 2‐propanol. Sustained for 30 min.
|Storage buffer||20 % ethanol|
|Storage temperature||+4- 28 °C|