EBL PPCs not only apply to purification chromatography with peristaltic pumps, but also comprise adapters and upper cover that allow for replacing both inlet ends with standard 1/16 connectors. PPCs with standard 1/16 connectors can be used by connecting directly to GE or Bio-Rad purification instruments of the sort, featuring elastic applications.
- A variety of available sizes for the chromatography columns: 8 ml, 25 ml, 70 ml, 150 ml, 200 ml and 380 ml
- Standard Luer taper male and female connectors on both inlets, allowing for replacing according to pipe sizes
- Apply to gravity pumps, peristaltic pumps and purification chromatographic instruments with 1/16 connectors
- Economic alternatives
- Made of PP, capable of withstanding the pressure up to 1.3 Mpa. Apply to most affinity media
- Easy to be assembled that it is nearly technique-free
- Easy to be disassembled and washed for every component