Developed for minor samples, fast and easy to use. It can be deployed to screen the conditions for purification.
- Deployed with centrifuges to complete 12 samples in 30 minutes
- Simplified operation. No need for an expensive instrument
- 10 um apertures for the screen to fit all affinity media
- Mix the sample solution comprising the target proteins (50 ul-2 ml) with the proper volume of media (100-200 ul) well for 5-10 minutes.
- Set the tube containing the mixture above vertical so that the media precipitate to the bottom of the tube.
- Remove most of the supernatant, leaving the mixture to be around 800 ul.
- Mix and transfer the samples to the columns with the pipetman.
- The mixtures are centrifuged with 3,000-5,000 rpm for 10-15 seconds. Collect the flow sup.
- 800 ul wash buffer is added to mixtures. The mixtures are centrifuged with 3,000-5,000 rpm for 10-15 seconds. Collect the flow sup.
- Repeat step 6.
- Transfer the mixtures to new 1.5 ml tubes, add 50-100 ul elution buffer to them, mix them well and allow them to be stable for 1 minute.
- The mixtures are centrifuged with 3,000-5,000 rpm for 10-15 seconds. Collect the eluants. Analyze them and the flow sup. by SDS-PAGE or measuring the OD.
- For high performance samples or minor samples, mix with the media in the columns directly (the media must be balanced by wash buffer in advance).
- Repeat the eluting process 1-2 times during elution. Or perform elution with different concentration based on the need of your experiment.