EBL AM-50 Protein A, G, and A/G are mediums developed with genetically modified proteins with high alkali-tolerance, which capture monoclonal antibodies for large-scale volumes with chromatography. The resins feature a variety that provides the most versatile combination of chromatographic features for rich yields and high-purity purification of whole IgG for mammalian serum samples.
- The ligands with high alkali-tolerant (up to 0.1-0.5 NaOH) allow for cleaning-in-place (CIP).
- Improved product quality and economy with Up to 100 cycles of lifetime.
- High DBC reduces processing period and medium usage, with all the solutions and consumables saved undoubtedly.
- High-flow and high performance allows for rapid processing procedure.
- Suits for the range form small scale to industry-scale production.
- The ligands are recombinantly produced in Escherichia coli without animal material used in the whole process.
- The mono-dispersed polymer matrix with 50μm size features this product high flow rate, high performance and high DBC.
|Particle Size (μm)||50 ± 5 %|
|Bead Matrix||Highly cross‐linked polyacrylate polymer|
|Ligand Coupling Method||Epoxy|
|Ligand||highly Alkali-tolerant IG binding protein in E. coli.|
|Dynamic Binding Capacity (g/ml)||≈30 mg human IgG/ml medium|
|Max. Linear Flow Rate (cm/h)||700 cm/h|
|Cleaning-in-place (CIP) stability||0.1-0.5 M NaOH|
|Storage buffer||20 % ethanol|
|Storage temperature||+4-8 °C|