Coomassie Brilliant Blue-Plus (CBB) protein stains are inexpensive but detect proteins only at microgram levels. Because of acetic acid and methanol, they cause skin irritation and reduce work motivation by malodor. EBL Easy Blue-Plus CBB Stain Reagent is an enhanced protein stain based on Coomassie dye that offers unsurpassed sensitivity and rapid band visualization. EBL Easy Blue-Plus CBB Stain Reagent is a rapid, sensitive, and odorless. EBL Easy Blue CBB Stain Reagent detects the proteins for as few as 10-20 ng, and the protein bands are visible in just 3-5 minutes, with maximal staining achieved in 2-3 hours. EBL Easy Blue-Plus CBB Stain Reagent is supplied in a ready-to-use form that is capable of being added directly to protein gels after electrophoresis without the need to wash, fix or de-stain.
- No need to wash, fix or de-stain.
- No risk of over-staining.
- Sensitive, about 10 ng BSA
- Saving time, developing the bands within 15 minutes
- Without the use of ethanol, acetic acid, or any other toxic agents
- Effective with native PAGE, SDS-PAGE, isoelectric focusing, or 2D gels
It is shipped at ambient temperature. Store it at 4℃ upon arrival. Stable for one year when stored and used properly.
1. After electrophoresis, add an adequate volume of EBL Easy Blue-Plus CBB Stain Reagent (30-50 ml/mini gel) to immerse the gel.
2. Gently, shake the gel in EBL Easy Blue-Plus CBB Stain Reagent stain for 15-30 minutes. Protein bands will be visible within 3-5 minutes and achieve maximum intensity within 2-3 hours in most applications.
※A typically completed staining process requires at least 1h incubation, but also causes protein destaining and sensitivity decreasing when the process is insufficient.
3. Rinse the stained gel with large volume of deionized water. Store the stained gel in deionized water.
PEB-021000EBL Easy Blue-Plus CBB Stain Reagent